Natural Creamed Honey in an adorable 12oz glass bear. We never heat or filter this all natural product to ensure pollens and all the goodness is kept for you our customer
Please DO NOT feed honey to infants under 1 year old.
BEE-WARE the risk of Anaphylactic Shock!
Anaphylaxis is a severe, potentially life-threatening allergic reaction. It can occur within seconds or minutes of exposure to something you're allergic to, such as peanuts or bee stings. Honey allergy is a very rare, but serious health condition. Although the actual incidence of allergy to honey in the general population is unknown, it is estimated to be <0.001%
Check with your doctor and/or allergist before consuming any by-products made by honeybees as you would for any other product. READ LABELS CAREFULLY to ensure that you are NOT allergic to ANY of the listed ingredients!